Back to Helps Index
Picture of the Antichrist
From the book of Daniel
1. He is the little horn.
2. He uproots three of the Revised Roman kings.
3. He has the eyes of the man.
4. He has a mouth speaking great things.
5. He corrupts by flatteries.
6. He enters peaceably.
7. His look is more stout than his fellows.
8. He makes war with the saints and prevails against them until the Lord returns to the earth to give the promised kingdom to His saints.
9. He is diverse from the other kings in a ten nation confederacy.
10. He speaks great words against the most High.
11. He wears out the saints of the most high.
12. He thinks to change times and laws.
13. He continues for three and one half years.
14. By him the daily sacrifice is taken away.
15. He is a king of fierce countenance.
16. He understands dark sentences.
17. His power comes from Satan.
18. He destroys the mighty and holy people.
19. By peace he destroys many.
20. He shall confirm the covenant with many (Israel) for one week (seven years).
21. In the midst of the week (after three and one half years) he shall break the covenant.
22. He causes the daily sacrifice to be taken away.
23. He commits the abomination of desolation.
24. He corrupts the Jewish high priest.
25. He will work deceitfully.
26. He shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his father's fathers.
27. He will scatter among them the prey, spoil, and riches.
28. He will devise plots against strong holds.
29. He shall stand up against the Prince of princes.
30. He shall be broken without hand.